1. Click here to download the 2011 Australian Cycling Federation Membership Application Form
2. Complete the form in triplicate, attach appropriate payment to form (make all cheques payable to Macarthur Collegians Cycling Club) and send completed forms to:
Note: For 6 month licenses the words '6 months' boldly across the top of the form and tick the 'new membership' box at the top of the application page. 6 months licences are available from 1st July and are current until 31 December 2010. Valid for racing member category cyclist only.
3. The receipt issued to you must be used as a temporary license until the Australian Cycling Federation official license is granted.
4. Once you are affiliated, all racing and non-racing members are covered by Cycling Australia Insurance (for more insurance details go to the Cycling Australia Website. )
5. Memberships will only be processed once the forms have been completed and full payment received.
Table of 2011 Fees:
For more information please contact Phil Gale on 0418 712 114.
MCCC club clothing is required for some races, including the interclub series.
Clothing orders are placed periodically as the need arises. For details on what items and sizes are currently available please contact the club.
It was decided at the Nov 2008 meeting that the club would further subsidize the cost of club clothing. So the club has reduced the cost of each item even further.
Clothing prices are as follows:
Clothing is available in sizes ranging from small to XX large.
MCCC clothing is on sale at any MCCC race or by contacting the club.